- The package contains 10 eggs, 10 different colours, 21 double-sided cards (42 tasks), 1 wood card holder.
- Each card is 15cmx9.5cm, cellophane-covered and with rounded corners. Task number was limited to 42 only to give children the opportunity to come up with their own designs and patterns.
- This game is designed as a “Copy what you see” style game to improve visual perception as well as motor skills.
- The game can be used in many different ways. It exemplifies certain patterns with the cards and encourages little ones to come up with their own designs. It helps to improve imagination. It helps your child learn to recognise colours and count; develop and stimulate design skills, hands-on ability, hand-eye coordination; switching from 2D to 3D and vice versa, concentration and attention.
- Designed to be both educative and fun for cute little hands; eye-catching colours and right size for children's cute little hands, easy to carry while traveling. It can be purchased as a birthdays gift, a Christmas souvenir or a special reward. Although they are originally designed for 36 months or elder children, this very toy and others on our website can be highly stimulating toys for all ages, parents can guide their child to play and participate in the game, spend quality time together.
Not Suitable For Children Under 3 Years Old